Long standing, independent real estate title insurance company has a career opportunity for a smart, self-motivated, and resourceful individual to join our sales team. The position is responsible for building the customer base in our Leesburg market. Sales/Marketing experience preferred. Candidates must have a professional presentation with strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work independently. Company education and training provided. Excellent benefit package.
- Generates sales of new customers for closing services of the branch office(s) by making regularly scheduled sales calls on all types of customers, including developers, lenders, brokers, real estate agents, builders, etc., and maintains business relationships.
- Targets, evaluates and prioritizes accounts.
- Collaborates effectively with branch office manager and branch staff to ensure coordinated sales efforts.
- Assists in the development and implementation of sales & marketing plans in accordance with the Company’s strategic marketing objectives.
- Successfully plans events, including those with an educational focus.
- Publicly speaks in front of audiences.
- Attends trade shows, conventions, seminars, and related functions to represent the Company and promote a positive image. Coordinates trade show exhibits.
- Compiles and produces weekly call and activity lists and monthly targets.